For everyone’s health and safety, please follow all complex rules.
1) Bathing suits must be worn in the pool. No jeans, shorts, underwear or any sort of non-swimming apparel is permitted.
2) Food, Beverages and gum are not permitted in the pool or on the pool deck. Food must be consumed in the designated concession eating area. This includes slushies!
3) Food and beverages may not be brought into the Complex. Pool patrons are encouraged to use the park picnic area for eating. Plastic water containers and infant food in plastic containers are the only exceptions.
4) Coolers as well as glass containers are not permitted in the complex at any time for any reason.
5) Persons having open sores, wounds are not allowed in the pool. Swimmers wearing adhesive tape or Band-Aids will not be permitted in the pool.
6) Please shower before entering the pool for sanitary purposes.
7) The use of tobacco products is prohibited in or within 200 feet the complex.
8) Only Coast Guard approved personal floatation devices will be allowed in the main pool. Use of these devices will be limited to the shallow end of the main pool and swimmers will be required to be within an arms length of a supervising adult. Noodles are permitted and are limited to one per person.
9) Flying saucer discs (Frisbees) are not permitted in the pool. Nerf or other softballs shall be permitted subject to the discretion of the manager on duty.
10) Snorkels and scuba gear, rafts and inner tubes are not permitted at any time. Goggles, fins, and masks which do not cover the nose and are made of non-tempered glass or plastic will be allowed.
11) No running anywhere in the Complex.
12) During rest period adults 18 years or older may use the main pool. Parents may take children under the age of four (4) into the pool with them during rest periods.
13) All persons entering complex must pay the daily entrance fee or be a current pass holder.
14) You must be 48 inches tall to ride on the waterslide. No exceptions. (Please see the measurement guide at the base of the waterslide for reference!)
15) The Waterworks Play Area is reserved for children 48 inches tall and under and must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
16) Swim Diapers only. Disposable diapers are NOT Permitted in the pools.
17) The lifeguards and other pool staff on duty are in charge and reserve the right to make behavioral modifications as they see fit.