Frequently Asked Questions
Question: I’m moving – how do I transfer my electric and
Answer: Phone the Utilities Business Office at 419-354-6259 and request service changes.
Question: Where can I pay my bill?
- In person at 304 N. Church
- In the night depository located on Oak St by the library book return or in the night depository located by the East door at 304 N. Church
- Through your local bank
- Direct Bill payment
- Automatic bill payment out of your checking account (Automatic Utility Payment program)
- By phone: 1-800-206-9415
- Via the internet: Click Here
Question: What are your rates?
Answer: Our rates vary according to your type of service.
Click here for the rate schedules.
Question: How can I lower my electric bill?
- A free residential energy audit is available at the following web site: http://www.energydepot.com/hometown/amp_res/index.asp
- Energy tips
Question: Do you require a security deposit before I can get
Answer: No, we do not require security deposits. All it takes is a phone call to get service in your name.
Question: Where can I go for assistance to pay my bill?
Answer: Call the Salvation Army at 419-352-5918. If you have children in the home, call Job & Family Services at 419-352-7566.